RYAN SU STATEMENT

 






The art of painting has undergone great revolutions due to the change of cultures and techniques in the history. For instance, the invention of photography countered the function of the representation of painting, which inspired a whole new performance of painting with the intervention of photography and other domains. In addition, owing to the great varieties of raw materials being used in arts, what would the future of painting be, after all the arguments over the end of painting? Moreover, what might be expressed if I, as the inventor, still insist on painting, rather than applying other materials, in the creation of arts?

My works are about the relationship between the intervention of the artist’s performance and the Process of Expressing, which are demonstrated by the organic accumulation of the pigments and the touch of the paintbrush. There are two emphases of my painting: the pictorial depiction and the artist’s actions. I am dedicated to the preservation of my individual actions. Hence, the painting of mine is the footprints and the reflections of my own life, and moreover, an approach of mine to feel and touch the whole world.
 



Art is how I commemorate, pray and show good intention in life RYAN SU











 

 
 
 



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

追蹤者